The Art of Networking
Person-to-person networking is an essential leadership skill. Professionals who lack finesse and authenticity when they network run the risk of missing valuable opportunities. This course includes all the networking skills you need to shine in our network-heavy world.
- 1-day group session
- Takes place at a site of your choice
- Appropriate for professionals for whom “meeting and greeting” is a job-related expectation.
Proven networking strategies you can start using immediately
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Discover the three commonly used networking techniques to avoid.
- Develop and deliver an effective Twenty Second Commercial.
- Design an individualized networking action plan, including digital social networking techniques.
- Model the art of “meet and greet” with composure and assurance in many different environments.
Links to our other Presentation Skills Courses:
Contact Guila Muir to find out more about this course. She can customize any workshop to suit your organization’s unique needs.
Individual consultation is sometimes the best solution. Guila provides tailor-made coaching sessions both as “stand-alone” offerings and as follow-up reinforcement after workshops. Contact us to find out more about individual consultation.