Train the Trainer Highlights
A quick introduction to the instructional design process. In this abbreviated version of Instructional Design Made Easy, participants learn the essential aspects of curriculum development. They apply these to a topic of their choosing, practice their draft workshop in front of a small group, and receive constructive feedback.
- 1-day session
- Takes place at a site of your choice
- Great for people who are currently delivering training, but who lack a background in instructional design.
Train the Trainer Essentials
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how adults learn best.
- Develop or improve a training session on their selected topics.
- Deliver the outline for a training session in their areas of expertise and receive constructive feedback from peers.
Contact Guila Muir to find out more about this course. She can customize any workshop to suit your organization’s unique needs.
Individual consultation is sometimes the best solution. Guila provides tailor-made coaching sessions both as “stand-alone” offerings and as follow-up reinforcement after workshops. Contact us to find out more about individual consultation.
Links to other Train the Trainer Courses: