Train the Trainer and Presentation Skills
In this powerful hybrid course, participants apply both the bare bones of instructional design and effective presentation skills. On Day One, they develop a draft training course on a topic of their choosing. On Day Two, they focus on the secrets of successful delivery.
Through incremental practice of both design and presentation skills, participants complete the whole package: the draft version of a high-quality training session, delivered like a pro.
- 2-day session
- Takes place at a site of your choice
- A great all-around “package” of skills, both in instructional design and in effective delivery.
Presentation Skills and Train the Trainer Essentials in One Package
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how adults learn best.
- Develop or improve a training session on their selected topics.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 techniques that highlight and enhance their own unique presentation styles.
- Deliver the outline for a training session in their areas of expertise and receive constructive feedback from peers.
Contact Guila Muir to find out more about this course. She can customize any workshop to suit your organization’s unique needs.
Individual consultation is sometimes the best solution. Guila provides tailor-made coaching sessions both as “stand-alone” offerings and as follow-up reinforcement after workshops. Contact us to find out more about individual consultation.