Busting the Myths: A Brain-Based Workshop for Adult Educators
BRAND NEW WORKSHOP!
Did you know that…
- There are no such things as “auditory, visual, and kinesthetic” learners?
- If you cover it, they will NOT learn?
- The course evaluations you currently use could be hurting the effectiveness of your training sessions?
Created especially for experienced trainers and adult educators, this research-based workshop will bust three major myths and replace them with engaging, brain-based learning activities. Highly interactive, entertaining, and relevant, this session is for organizations that are serious about developing great trainers and changing workplace behavior.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Bust three popular myths about training adults.
- Replace those myths with engaging, brain-based activities that bring your content alive.
- Practice techniques to help your learners retain what you teach.
- Create stronger and more effective assessments of learning.
Length: One day
Where: Place of YOUR choosing
When: Scheduled when it works for YOUR organization
Number of participants: Up to 75, depending on venue
All participants receive a 25-page Manual they use as a workbook throughout the session, and as a helpful resource afterward. Scheduling organizations can also bundle Guila’s book, Instructional Design That Soars: Shaping What You Know Into Classes That Inspire, into the workshop and save fully 50% on each text.
Please email Guila to schedule. She looks forward to your questions.