The Kite: Creating Online Learning Experiences that Soar
Solid Instructional Design is Key to Learning and Performance
Scheduled when YOU need it, the Kite provides a framework to create powerful trainings for years to come. Choose a four-hour workshop delivered in two segments, OR a series of micro-learning sessions.
- Debunk myths about adult learning, particularly online.
- Develop a strong, agile structure for your online training and onboarding.
- Inject meaningful learning activities.
- Save thousands of dollars over hiring an instructional designer.
- Optional 20-minute pre-session: “Intro to Zoom Tools for Engagement“.
- Downloadable templates to create new sessions over and over.
Individual? Small Group? Over 30 in your organization? The Kite offers many options for registration.
Designing great online learning can be faster and easier than you think. Come make a Kite with us! Contact Guila for further information.
Guila was the best money our Trainer Development program has EVER spent on the development of our Trainers and IDs. She not only taught the material, she lived it, demonstrated it and made it come alive for our staff.
To a person (45 people to be exact, ranging in experience from < 1 year to < 30 years) our entire staff still raves about the experience! I highly recommend Guila and her Trainer Development Course.
–Scott Wuerch, Training and Quality Manager/Performance Improvement, GSI Commerce.